Our kettlebell classes are designed for those individuals who want great results in a shorter amount of time!
- Are you finding yourself spending hours at the gym doing the same boring workouts and not getting the results you are looking for?
- Do you dread even going to the gym because it’s just not fun anymore?
- Are looking for a workout that is fun and exciting?
If you answered yes to these questions, then our group classes are for you! Our group class program is designed to give you the most bang for you buck and help you develop lean muscle and burn fat all at the same time! We use kettlebells, medicine balls, steps, battling ropes, TRX trainers, bands, tractor tires, body weight and other results driven methods to help you achieve the look you have always wanted. You workout in a group setting so you have people to push you to work harder, but you are able to go at your own pace.
Our classes are maxed out at 15 people, so you don’t have to worry about being “lost in the crowd”. Our instructors are there to coach you and help you learn have to safely and effectively do every exercise, all while trying to push you to do YOUR best. Our class is designed to incorporate training for beginners all the way to advanced exercisers, as we have regressions and progressions for everything and each week gets progressively harder during the 4 week cycle. We have full body strength specific days, with a metabolic finisher as well as all metabolic days. Strength equals muscle, increased metabolism and stamina. For women, you’ll get stronger and gain more muscle tone without the fear of getting bulky. Metabolic training helps develop a stronger heart and lungs and which will help burn fat faster. By combining the two and proper nutrition, you are not only going to get the results you are looking for, but you are going to get them faster and we teach you how to maintain your results!
Benefits of SGHP Group Class:
- Anywhere between 2 and 6+ classes per week
- Free monthly newsletter with fitness tips and recipes
- Increased Motivation
- Accelerated Results
- Private studio
- Free orientation
- Free Functional Movement Screen
- Free before and after measurements
- Free before and after pictures
- Maximum of 15 to 1 client/trainer ratio- all with certified instructors
- Emphasis on Proper Technique
- Decreased Risk of Injury with the use of the Functional Movement Screen
- Progressive Training / Continual Challenge
- Free follow up accountability meetings
- More Fun!